Our “Blanc Lila” or White Lilac soap has arrived from Paris, just days ahead of our real blooms (which are just waiting for some warm rays!). Lovely, embossed and super fragrant, beautifully packaged. $4.95-$14.95
We really feel like spring has arrived when our annual shipment of White Lilac soap arrives from Paris giving our shop a heady fragrance for its brief visit!
These miniature soaps carry the same detailed embossing as the large ones and are slipped into organza bags to make convenient sachets for drawers, closets and cute gifts!
Beautiful new paisley linens by April Cornell in lavender and green! Enjoy a color-filled Spring INSIDE your home right now! $8 – 39.95.
The shop is filled with new merchandise that arrived on the coat tails of Easter week.
Linens, new fragrances, cards, birdcages and more!
Some gorgeous antique mahogany and cherry furniture includes an early 1800’s high boy chest of drawers made in Pennsylvania, two mahogany inlaid curio cabinets, a handsome oak curved glass china closet and rocking chairs.
The Wooden Shoe Tulip Fest continues daily 9-6 and we invite you to combine the trip with a visit to Aurora.
Open here Tuesday through Sunday 11-5.
Rain or Shine, we always have color and sunshine for you!
New styles in Millefiori glass by Sweet Romance Jewelry, made in Los Angeles. Meaning “thousand flowers”, each Millefiori bead is a stunning cross section of tiny colored glass rods. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets – dazzling with a simple black sweater or casual with denim, too. $24.95-$65
It’s that seasonal in-between-time when nothing looks quite right, whether it’s the closet or the sodden garden. While you’re waiting for the soil to dry out a bit from all the Northwest’s rainfall, stop by and check out our new items.
We guarantee lots of color here! Whether it’s these brilliant glass beads (above) or our new lilac linens – we are pleased to transport you to Spring!
Open Tuesday – Sunday 11-5, Mondays by Chance.
It’s time for those last minute details OR maybe you’re just getting started with Easter preparations. Whether you’re a hostess or a guest, we’ve got lovely touches that will make the day perfect!
For the hostess:
- Lots of new spring napkins for your dining table or appetizer trays. Cute bunnies, dots, florals or this happy lilac style, made in Germany.
- Centerpiece ideas and accents including carrot ornaments, retro figures and our cute, vintage style farm animals. A huge selection of ribbons to finish things off or update your collections.
- New spring linens by April Cornell in pastels, florals and more including a solid mint green, perfect for Easter as well as tea time.
For the guest:
- A tin of tea in pastel colors in all kinds of popular blends by Harney & Sons.
- Spring dishtowels make such a great hostess gift. Who doesn’t love a fresh new towel in just the right color?
- Fragrant soaps are a thoughtful gift that maybe the hostess loves, but doesn’t buy for herself!
- Easter basket fillers including little candles, hand creams and more.
- Still some of our cute Bunnies by the Bay characters including Link the pink pig!
Stop in today!
Open Tuesday – Sunday 11-5 Closed Easter Sunday
Instead of a basket, fill a charming mug! Just enough space for a pretty soap, a bag of tea sachets, some chocolate or ? Cute mugs from $8.95 by NOW Designs. And don’t forget one of our pretty ribbons!
So, your home is all decorated for Easter, right? It IS time to think about Easter Baskets for your favorite guests or hostess and we’ve got great ideas that will be welcome AND beautiful!
- Cute mugs in desserts (above), owls, kitties -too cute, sophisticated chevron stripes and more. Fill them with treats and tie a bow on the handle.
- French soaps – instead of candy. They’ll love you all year for these as they last so long. Such colors and scents!
- Teas – a pretty tin of the most wonderful teas for spring.
- Adorable Bunnies by the Bay are ALSO for big girls (we won’t tell if you get one for yourself, too!).
- Add a new kitchen towel in just the right colors and prints. Plaids, florals, sets.
Raspberry French-milled soap IS actually from Provence, France. Long lasting and smells divine! Each comes tied with a ribbon and looks like a tiny present.
Open Tuesday -Sunday 11-5. Stop in!
Elegant and creamy soaps by Crabtree & Evelyn like this David Austen rose, Evelyn Rose.
Mr. Carrot by Bethany Lowe is a charming Spring gentleman. Hand painted with spectacles and a fuzzy, flocked jacket, he stands 9″ tall. $45
Easter is April 16th and so the day approaches!
There’s plenty of time to enjoy all the decor you’ve accumulated over the years and maybe a place for some fresh things.
Due to the late date of Easter this year we were able to expand our Easter inventory and still have some cute things up our sleeve.
But don’t delay! Come in this weekend for our Punch Studio Easter cards, new ribbons (on sale now), Easter basket gifts like our French soaps and much more including fresh pastel linens and spring napkins for your table.
Open Tuesday-Sunday, 11am-5pm
These 3-dimensional cards by Punch Studio are favorites that never get tossed! This is likely to be the last year for their Easter line – gets yours now! Just $2.25-3.50