Strawberry linens from April Cornell, honeycomb pottery and Crabtree & Evelyn’s Summerhill fragrances — it’s truly the start of summer in Oregon!
There’s no mistaking it – we have been initiated into a full summer!
Open ALL Fourth of July weekend days –
Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday July 4th
Our shop is loaded with new things!
- Fully stocked tea counter to make delicious iced teas
- Summer fragances
- New honey/lavender soaps from France
- Country accessories including chickens
- Large assortment of summer napkins for your casual entertaining
- Summer jewelry – for that wedding you’ll be attending or colorful, Millefiori glass for fun and travel!
- Big reorder of Punch Studio cards has arrived
- Mahogany curio cabinets plus a great curved glass oak china closet!
Drop in and see us. Our daisies out front are in full bloom!
Be ready with a great summer background when the hot weather decides to stay awhile!
A nice new tablecloth, crisp tee towels, fragrant citrus soaps at the sink and a pitcher of our tea in the refrigerator — face the coming hot days in comfort!
Our air conditioned shop is filled with new stock in every corner – from several new antique curio & china cabinets to counters of jewelry for your vacations.
Open Tuesday-Sunday 11-5
A picnic outdoors or in your sunny breakfast area? April Cornell’s polkadot bordered print is red, white and blue ready. $9.95-39.95
Take a few minutes and stop in the shop to get your summer off to a bang! Our AIR CONDITIONED store is filled to every corner with new inventory:
- New linens by April Cornell to carry you through the warm weather seasons with a happy face. Kitchen towels, tablecloths, table toppers and sink accessories.
- New paper napkins to make any occasion a special occasion! Blue & white, red, chickens, poolside, beachy, romantic roses and garden styles too.Get them NOW to have them ready when you want them. (We have lots – Karen got kind of carried away!)
- Tea counter is stocked! Make the BEST iced tea from our Harney & Sons and Queen Mary’s choices.
- Cooling fragrances like Citron, Raspberry and Lemon/Basil. Keep your heals moisturized for your sandal feet!
Open Tuesday – Sunday 11-5
Pick up some cute accessories here for your beach cottage!
We don’t often have “beach” decor – it has to really grab us – so this year we are starting summer with linens, kitchen towels & crocheted scrubbers, coasters and fun pillows. (What, you don’t have your own cabin at the coast? Well, create your own “ocean retreat” right at home!)
Oh you BAD BUOY & NAUTI GIRL! Crisp red, white and blue table cloths and kitchen towels for your “galley”. By April Cornell, RAZ and NOW Designs.
Open Tuesday – Sunday 11-5
Open Memorial Day, Monday May 29th
We’re ALL EYES for Aurora’s Mothers Day Weekend celebration. Sat-Sun 11-5
Come on Saturday or Sunday for a whole town’s celebration of Mothers! Tea tastings, wine tastings. special sales and new collections – we’re ready for groups of moms, daughters and whole extended families. This is an ideal day of vintage enjoyment OR the perfect ‘after brunch’ stroll.
Free Tea Tasting at Time After Time -“Tower of London” by Harney & Sons-11-5 Saturday and Sunday
Our tea counters are filled with your favorite teas including Harney & Sons and Queen Mary’s Royal Teas.
New shipments of “candy glass” jewelry, soaps and fragances, kitchen towels and aprons, too!
New styles in Millefiori glass by Sweet Romance Jewelry, made in Los Angeles. Meaning “thousand flowers”, each Millefiori bead is a stunning cross section of tiny colored glass rods. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets – dazzling with a simple black sweater or casual with denim, too. $24.95-$65
Lemon-Fresh! Michel Design Works combination with fragrant basil includes a new dish washing soap in addition to an enameled canister set.
Open Tuesday-Sunday 11-5 Open Mothers Day 11-5!